Shadowsocks is a type of an open source called socks 5 that can be utilized to sidestep firewalls and unblock sites. Shadowsocks is now a perfect choice other than all worldwide censorship Bypass settings. Now Shadow socks is available on the mainstream application BVPN Which in few years placed itself in the list of best VPNs. your can take a glance at the detailed BVPN Review written by our Tech Experts AlsoTo know more about Shadowsocks Please go through this link: https://www.vpnanswers.com/shadowsocks-vs-vpn/.
In this Topic we will take you to a detailed walk-through setting up BVPN Shadowsocks on Android ( the test here is done on Android 7.0 )
1. lets Go to Google Play Store to install Shadowsocks
to get to google Play store directly click : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.github.shadowsocks&hl=en
If you cannot access google play please download the APK file from here: https://apkpure.com/shadowsocks/com.github.shadowsocks
2. In the search panel type “ShadowSocks” then choose the first option with a triangle icon next to it
3. This is the interface of Shadowsocks that should be shown
4. Start installing the ShadowSocks Application:
5. Meanwhile head over to www.bvpn.com and Sign in with your E-mail and password in order for you to access the Shadowsocks server list:
6. You can choose any Shadowsocks server you desire to connect to :
7. As soon as you activate the desired server session you will receive a configuration Email containing the desired server IP, Server port, Password and Connection Method.
8. You can also get your credentials on screen as soon as you activate your server settings:
9. By this time the application will have been installed on your device, tap on it to launch.
10. In the application Tap on the Add Profile:
11. Tap on Manual settings:
12. Insert all the application credentials you received on your mail into the relevant boxes:
Now your Server Profile is ready to be used. Tap the BVPN profile to activate and then tap on the Shadowsocks triangle icon:
Now you have shadowsocks installed and activated via BVPN on your device: