Opening port 443 is one of the most common search words on the various search engines like Google. Therefore methods differ about whether opening port 443 using manual methods or programs. In this article we would understand what the benefit of opening port 443 is.
There are many reasons behind the need of opening port 443 reasons, HTTPS URLs starting with “https: //” and use port 443 by default, and there are some websites are banned in some countries.
For example, in China there are some social networking websites that cannot be accessed, such as Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
Port 443 is the port for many websites; for example, port number of Facebook is 443, so the people of China are looking for opening port 443.
Opening port 443 manually without programs:
Firstly you must know that bypassing the firewall is a vital step. Opening port 443 manually by making some changes in the network settings, and this is done as follows
Go to the Control Panel and then apply the following steps
1. Go to the Control Panel and click System and Security
2. In the resulting window, click Windows Firewall.
3. In the Windows Firewall window, click Advanced Settings on the left pane.
*Note: You must be logged in as an Administrator to make changes to the Firewall Settings
4. You should see a window titled Windows Firewall with Advanced Security. In this window, click Inbound Rules
5. On the right pane, you will see an option for a New Rule. Click it.
6. choose Port and click next
7. Choose the Type TCP, choose Specific port and type 433.
8. Choose Allow Connection and click next.
9. Choose when do want to apply this rule and press next.
10. Last Step Name Inbound 443 TCP the Rule and Press Finish.
Repeat all the steps to add a new rule but change this step
1. use the Type UDP for your Port
2. give the Port name Inbound 443 UDP
Opening port 443 via programs “VPN service”:
There is another way enable you opening port 443 easily via using VPN service and this method can be applied using VPN programs or manually.
You can see some VPN service reviews from here to be able to access any banned services in your countries.